That is what we do for wedding ceremonies we handle everything in the background so your ceremony goes just like you imagined. If you do not have a sound system we provide one for both music and microphones. If you have a musician performing you might know by now they do not provide microphones, no problem we will take care of that. We can help with equipment and/or music for your wedding ceremony.
We perform off-site and onsite ceremonies.
This would typically include:
- Separate Pro Audio P.A. Sound System
- Wireless Lapel and Wireless Handheld Type Microphones, (Groom + Officiate)
- Additional Microphones – for singers or readers
- Customized Wedding Ceremony Music (if needed)
- Additional Inputs for musicians, guitarists, etc. if needed
- Optional Remote Power Battery Unit for those areas without electricity.
Some ceremonies are in close proximity to the DJ booth (within 75 ft) in this scenario we can do just a microphone add on with out the need for an additional
sound system. I will be glad to review your current setup and arrangement to ensure it covers everything above . . . even if you don’t need or book the wedding ceremony services.
Wedding Ceremony Planning
- Order of ceremony processional & wedding party.
- Songs for wedding processional(s), during ceremony and recessional
- Special ceremony traditions that may need to be worked in
- Additional sound/equipment requirements such as Microphones for readers/singers.
“But, I don’t need speakers and microphones!”
KISS ME Entertainment stands for Keys Island Services for Marriage and Event entertainment. We are based out of the beautiful Florida Keys. We serve all the islands from Key West to Key Largo. We are the premiere event company specializing in weddings, but providing various services for all events.
Copyright © 2014 KISS ME Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Services For Weddings & Events
Site by AP Design.